Monday 17 December 2018

Mostly Cloudy With Some Bright Spells: Foreword by Damon Hill OBE

Mostly Cloudy With Some Bright Spells: Foreword by Damon Hill OBE

Mostly Cloudy With Some Bright Spells: Foreword by Damon Hill OBE

As featured in The Mail On Sunday

‘I unwittingly acquainted Victoria and David Beckham, stupidly turned down a engagement with a top Premiership footballer, talked to singing sensation Barry White about fish fingers and had a cup of tea with Darth Vader. I fabricated an exhaust for Damon Hill’s F1 car, fell in love in Las Vegas and traveled around America with an absolute stranger. I married a Frenchman I scarcely knew and I’ve had my guts yanked out and my heart is sewn up. Beat that!’

Price:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.